These Flooring are made of wood, wood composite veneers, bamboo or fiberboard and are used for covering of floor/sub-floor for insulation, improving slip resistance, decoration / aesthetic and other purpose.
Our range of Wooden Flooring are categorized as-
1) Wooden Laminate Flooring
2) Solid Hardwood Flooring
3) Engineered Wood Flooring
4) Bamboo Flooring
FEATURES OF WOODEN LAMINATE FLOORING
- Wooden Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood (or sometimes stone) with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiber board materials.
- One of the determining factor of quality wooden laminate flooring is its Abrasion Class. The most common used classes of wooden laminate flooring which is used in India are AC-3 - Class -31 and AC-4 - Class -32 which are available with us for your residential and commercial uses.
- Although these flooring give the look and feel of hardwood floor, they are inexpensive as compared to them and hence easy on pocket.
FEATURES OF ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
- Engineered wood flooring is composed of two or more layers of wood in the form of a plank. The top layer (lamella) is the wood that is visible when the flooring is installed, and is adhered to the core (or substrate) which provides the stability. Engineered wood flooring has several benefits over solid wood, beyond dimensional stability and universal use.
- Patented installation systems allow for faster installation and easy replacement of boards.Engineered wood also allows a 'floating' installation (where the planks are not fastened to the floor below or to each other), further increasing ease of repair and reducing installation time. Engineered flooring is also suitable for underfloor heating systems which are becoming more popular in new build properties.
- Engineered wood flooring are less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature changes.
FEATURES OF SOLID HARDWOOD FLOORING
- Solid Hardwood Flooring are wooden flooring, made of solid wood and milled from a single piece of timber. They come in wide range of dimensions and styles.
- They are expensive as compared to other wooden flooring options.
- Solid Hardwood flooring has the benefit of being able to be sanded down and refinished several times.
FEATURES OF BAMBOO FLOORING
- Bamboo flooring is often considered a form of wooden flooring, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber. Bamboo is an attractive alternative for flooring because of its physical similarities to hardwoods.
- Bamboo has good strength, durability as well as resistance to insects and moisture while having the added benefit of being eco-friendly.
Benefits of using Wooden Flooring -
- Wooden flooring are provided with Click - lock system for easy installation and removal. In case of damage the each singular plank can easily be replaced without the need to replace whole set.
- Provide excellent thermal insulation against cold or hot floors.
- Wooden flooring used with underlay (either externally or intrinsic part of manufactured wooden flooring) absorbs noise.
- Along with an elegant and high-end aesthetic, wooden floors offer the warmth, beauty, and value of wood, which never goes out of style. Wooden flooring are also said to enable a look of spaciousness wherever they are installed.
- Wooden flooring offer a wide range of appearances. There are many colors, styles, stains, and species available. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there are many wooden flooring options available.
- These floors are a healthy choice for interior environments. It has no fibers that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander, and allergens. They are the best choice of flooring with allergy sufferers and contribute to healthier indoor air quality.
- Cleaning wooden flooring is very easy. It will just require a dust or vacuum, followed by a wipe over with a moist cloth or mop.
Application - All Residential and Commercial flooring use
E-CATALOG OF WOODEN LAMINATED FLOORING
AC-3 WOODEN LAMIMATED FLOORING
AC-4 WOODEN LAMIMATED FLOORING
E-CATALOG OF ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
E-CATALOG OF SOLID WOOD FLOORING
For more info and catalogs of Solid Wood Flooring contact us at: email@example.com
E-CATALOG OF BAMBOO WOOD FLOORING
For more info and catalogs of Bamboo Wood Flooring contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org