A carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from natural wool or a man-made fiber such as acrylic, poly-polypropylene, nylon and polyester.
Benefits of Carpeting your floor
- Appearance: Carpeting adds to the décor and fulfills your style statement by using color, patterns, and pile heights. The carpeting can create the image you want in your home or business.
- Insulation: Carpet is an important contributor to the insulation of the indoor environment. Carpet provides warmth during chilly winters which is not possible on marble or Ceramic tiles floor.
- Feel: Try curling up in front of the fireplace on a hard surface floor. Carpet feels good, soft, and easier on the feet. It also gives a soft feel to the home.
- Acoustics: Carpet absorbs walking/ falling object noise thereby improving the acoustics of the room
- Safety: Slip and fall accidents are very common on smooth marble/ ceramic tile floor which is prevented when the floor is carpeted.
Our range of carpet are categorized as :
These carpets come in standard sizes only and are mostly used as center table carpet , bed-side carpet or sofa-side carpet.
These carpets come in form of roll or tile and are intended to cover the entire floor of the room from wall to wall.
These are artificial grass carpet that resemble and feel just like natural grass and is mostly used in balcony, lawns etc.